Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

 Happy May Day!
Here is the CTMH Stamp of the Month; "Friendship Bouquet!"  Sunflowers are my favorite flower and this is one of my new favorite floral stamp sets!  I love this set because not only are all the images gorgeous BUT it is so easy to create with!  You can ink the images and stamp them on your project and be done.  Or you can add a little bit of color or alot of color!  It is so versatile and beautiful and SIMPLE!  I hope you enjoy the cards created with this set below.
I love the Stamp of the Month program.  With a minimum $50 order you can purchase this stamp set for just $5.00!  Now that is a DEAL!  And during the month of May you can also purchase the "Dotty For You" paper pack for just $5.00, too.  Let's do the math-place a $50 order and you qualify for the Stamp of the Month "Friendship Bouquet" for just $5 AND the Dotty For You Paper for $5.00.    That is over $25 worth of product for just $10!  And when you get the Dotty for You paper pack you qualify to participate in my "Dotty For You" workshop that I shared wiht you the other day!  Not bad, eh?!
Contact me to place your order today Or you can place your order on my website amy.ctmh.com!








No comments: