Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sneak Peeks!



Greetings!
Today I wanted to share a sneak peek of a project I created using a NEW CTHM product that will be available to purchase on August 1st. Before I do that I wanted to remind you that yesterday I posted info about retiring products AND a PRE-ORDER SPECIAL for the CTMH CRICUT BUNDLE. This special will run until July 31st. All those who pre-order will receive a special gift from me and you will earn the JULY STAMP OF THE MONTH (love this set) FREE. If you already purchased
or earned this set that we can replace it with another stamp of the month.

And now for a little sneak peek: This is our new memory game box. I used it as a scrapbook in a box. I decorated the outside of the box with an outdoor them and then printed photos of our family camping trip. I adhered a photo to each of the 24 - 3 x3 chipboard cards that come in the box and then my children journaled on the back of each card. This was so much fun and I have our camping trip scrapped! My children loved doing the journaling! The box sits on our end table in the family room so all can take a peek at it and relive our special Camp McGrew Memories! The price of the memory game box is $9.95 plus shipping and tax. The item number is Z1614. There are so many used for this little box. You can use it as a "Favorite Places to Dine" box. Have the name of the restaurant on one side of a card and then list your favorite meals from that restaurant on the backside of the card. You can make a "Bucket List" box and list all those things you want to see and do (one on each card). It can be used as an Advent Calendar or a Count Down to Summer Vacation, Count Down to the Start of School or any count down! I took one of my Studio J layouts and cut it into 3 x 3 squares. I adhered each square to a card to create a floor puzzle! It can be an "Advice to the new Bride" or "advice to the new Mom" box. So Fun and so many different ways to use this little memory game box!

No comments: