Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Convention!





Wow!!!!! What an AMAZING 5 days I have had at the 2010 Close To My Heart Convention. I am so very excited to share with you the new Idea Book which will go live on Sept. 1st and all the new programs and products that will be available starting as early as next month for some things!
Here are some photos of some of my team members who attended the Convention with me.
The pink shirts we are wearing in this photo were our 2010 team shirts. A fellow consultant, Tresa black, designed them for us. We were thrilled with how they turned out!
Here is a photo of Trina and I showing the new colors that will be
coming in September. Talk about PRETTY!!!!!
And here we are again showing a card we created using some of the new papers and stamps that will be available on September 1st.
I will be sharing more photos from Convention again soon!



1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Really enjoyed your Flip Flap class at Extravaganza. You had some wonderful ideas and beautiful artwork. Am planning to hold a workshop using your 6x12 photo envelope idea. Thanks for sharing the dimensions.