Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Cherish the Moment

I love to "cherish the moment" and as the days seem to pass by faster and faster each passing day, I realize that it is so important to "cherish each mement."

The May stamp of the month stamp set is titled "Cherish the Moment" and is filled with a variety of images that will help you to create heartfelt cards encouraging loved ones to also "cherish the moment."

This first card I created for a swap I recently participated in with fellow CTMH consultants. The ones below were created by other consultants who participated in the swap. I hope they inspire you to "Cherish the Moment" and create cards to share with others encourging them to "Cherish the Monment!"







You can purchase this stamp set all month long but once June 1st rolls around, the stmap set will no longer be available. YOu can purchase the stamp set at it's retail price OR you can earn it at a disocunt or FREE. Contact me and I will tell you how!









No comments: