Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

2010 SUMMER IDEA BOOK IS HERE!

Good things are worth waiting for...and the Summer Idea Book is a good, good thing! If you do not have your own personal copy of the 2010 Summer Idea Book contact me TODAY. The cost is just $3.95 (plus shipping if I have to mail it to you) OR...you can earn it FREE by placing a minimum $25 order, joining a Kit of the Month Card or Scrapbook Club or hosting a gathering (which can be held at my home to make it easier on you) or hosting a catalog show. I hope to hear from you soon! Here is some artwork created with each of the 4 new kits in the Summer Idea book. All 4 kits are absolutely FABULOUS. I LOVE them all and know you will, too! You can view the entire Summer Idea Book on my website (amy.myctmh.com) and you can place your order right from my website, as well. Don't forget that the "Miracle" Kit is available all month long or while supplies last. Be sure to check back tomorrow to see some artwork created with the "Miracle Kit!"

SMiles,
Amy















No comments: