Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Studio J!



I received my first Studio J layouts the other day. I was so impressed with how nice they came packaged! You never need to worry about your layouts getting bent in the mail. They are all sealed up safely in a beautiful box (almost too pretty to open!).

How exciting it was for me to open this pretty box! I have to say I have had alot of fun playing with Studio J! I am not very good when it comes to technology but I am learning! Studio J is so user-friendly. If I can do it...ANYONE can! The choices you have are endless. This is definitely the classiest online scrapbooking program I have ever seen! And what is so great about Studio J is that you can play all you want for FREE! The only time you have to pay for anything is when you click on "purchase." There is no software you have purchase to get started. Isn't that awesome?!!!!! And what is even more exciting is that in a few short weeks YOU will be able to play with Studio J and begin to purchase your very own layouts. More details will be coming soon! Here are a few of the layouts I created. I kept them simple and I love them!


No comments: