Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Gottcha!"


I really got my children good on April 1st this year! Here is a photo of Tucker biting into a chocolate covered COTTON BALL!!!!! This facial expression says it all! The other trick I pulled was packing Tucker, Molly and Payton's lunch sacks with all fake plastic and cardboard food! I had told their teachers ahead of time that I was going to do this. I delivered their "real" lunches to school early in the day and gave them to each of the teachers. Once my children discovered that their lunch was fake the teachers gave them their real lunches. Upon their arrivals home from school Thursday they told me all about their reactions. Oh how I wish I could have been there to see their faces!
I hope y'all had a happy and funny April 1st!
SMiles,
Amy

No comments: