Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Birthday Cheer 20 Card Workshop and Kit To Go

BIRTHDAY CHEER 20 CARD WORKSHOP/KIT TO GO


DATE:  MONDAY, JUNE 25th
TIME:  6:30-8:30 p.m.
COST:  $40
R.S.V.P:  ON/BEFORE FRIDAY,JUNE 15th

I am always in need of celebratory cards.
And it seems like I always realize I  need them late at night or when I don’t have time to go to the store.
Can you relate?

Well, I have a solution for you!
Why not spend a few hours with me creating 20 one-of-a-kind cards with matching lined envelopes to have on hand!

Thank you to Liz Johnson for sharing her creativity with me!

I will guide you in assembling 20 cards and teach you how to line your envelopes with the products given to you in your class kit.  My service is FREE…you are only paying for your supplies.

Please bring your favorite adhesives to class.  I can order adhesives for you if you are in need. 

Class Kit Contents:
*Birthday Cheer Picture My Life Card Deck
*Cheers to You Cardmaking Kit 
(includes exclusive “B” size Stamp Set, Central Park Sequins)
*20 Cards/20 Envelopes
*3-D Foam Dots
*Variety of pattern pap[er and cardstock

*Optional Add-On Product:
YOU WILL NEED INK PADS IF YOU ARE GETTING A KIT TO GO
*Poppy Ink Pad
*Pacifica Ink Pac
*Canary Ink Pad
*Black Ink Pad
*Basic Circles Stitched Thin Cuts
*Markers or colored Pencils
(I used colored pencils to color in my images.)
You can order markers from me if you choose to color with markers.  I used a red blue, yellow and green color)



No comments: