Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

POSTCARD PERFECT CARD CLASS & KITS TO GO!

Monday Greetings!!!!
I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, friends and mommies of furry friends out there!!!
I have been having so much fun creating with the Close To My Heart May only Postcard Perfect Papers and Stamp Set. they are oh so versatile and perfect for scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting!!!!
I am delighted to share with you two card kits I have available. Both will be offered as a class here at my studio, as well as Kits To Go for those who live long distance or who are unable to attend the actual class. I will precut all papers for you. You will need to purchase the stamp sets and ink pads (or use stamps and inks you already own) if you are getting a kit to go OR are unable to attend class. Or I can do the stamping for you for an added charge. 
Both classes will be held on June 12th. You can do one or the other of be like me and purchase both kits. I now have 40 cards to last me all summer long. I love having a "card store" right here at home that I can go to whenever a card is in need!



 POSTCARD PERFECT 10 CARD CLASS- KIT #1
DATE: TUESDAY, JUNE 12th
TIME: 6:30-9:00 p.m.
COST: $25.00
R.S.V.P on/before MAY 19th
Join me for an evening are card making fun featuring the exclusive Postcard Perfect Stamp set and papers!
We will create 10 unique, one of a kind cards at this class!
All papers will be precut for you! 
Your kit includes:
*10 card bases and envelops
*1/2 pack Postcard {Perfect Paper pack
*1/2 pack Postcard Perfect Coordinating Cardstock
*2 extra sheets of yardstick
*1 sheet of gold foil paper
*assortment of gold heart shaped and arrow shaped clips
*1/2 pack black and white DOTS
1/2 pack white twine
1/2 pack gold glitter gems
Optional Product:
*Postcard Perfect Stamp Set: $21.00
You will need the Postcard Perfect Stamp Set for this class
*#Z3359 Hi There Thin Cuts
*#Z3348 Scallop Border Thin Cuts
*#3344 Basic Tags Thin Cuts
*#Z3317 Basic Circles Thin Cuts
*Z1912 Corner Rounder
#Z2027 Mini Stapler
#Z2097 Mini Staples
Ink Pads: Peacock, Glacier, Charcoal, Heather, Lagoon, Tangerine
#A1189 Short & Sweet Stamp Set
#B1574 I Made This Stamp Set
#C1693 Many Congratulations Stamp Set
Kit #2



Postcard Perfect Card Workshop #2
DATE: JUNE 12th
TIME: 5:30
COST: $65.00
R.S.V.P: MAY 19th
I am having so much fun creating with Postcard Perfect Paper Pack and Corresponding Cardstock pack that I decided to offer a second card class kit!
The kit will provide you with a total of 30 cards postcard perfect for the summer months! We will create 2 each of 12 card designs and then 1 each of 6 designs. Thank you Susan Williams for your inspiration!
I will pre-cut all the paper pieces for you so putting the cards together will be fast, fun and easy!
Your kit Contents Includes:
*Postcard Perfect Paper Pack
*Postcard Perfect Coordinating Cardstock Pack
*30 White Card Bases and Envelopes
*1 Sheet of Gold Glitter Paper
*Whisper Thick Twine
*Gold Pearl Pack
*Documented Dots Pack
*Beautiful Friendship Bows Package
*1 sheet of Espresso Cardstock
Optional Add-On Products:
*Fresh Air Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cut Bundle:
*Short & Sweet Stamp Set:
*Postcard Perfect Stamp Set
*Appropriate Sized acrylics blocks
*Ink Pads
(black, Glacier, Peacock, Bashful. Smoothie)
*Black Journaling Pen’*
*Piercing Tool (perfect for “transporting” adhesive backed embellishments)
*Micro-Tip Scissors
*3-D Foam Tape or Dots
Please register on/bore May 19th so I can get the paper packs and other products ordered and start prepping!
If you have any questions please reach out to me!















No comments: