Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

SUMMERTIME PICTURE MY LIFE SCRAPBOOK KIT

SUMMERTIME PICTURE MY LIFE
SCRAPBOOK KIT


DATE:  THURSDAY, JUNE 14th

TIME: 6:00-8:00 p.m.

COST:$40.00


Summertime is right around the corner!  
I am sure you will be filling your phone with photos taken throughout the next several months.
OR
you may already have a phone filled with sunshiny memories taken in the past!
I invite you to join me in creating these 10 pages that you can place your memories on and add to an album displayed on a coffee table in your home for all to enjoy!
The bright vibrant colors of the exclusive papers and Picture My Life card deck will enhance your photos.  The exclusive Cricut Cuts only add to the fun of your pages.  I will precut them for you!
These pages are simple to assemble so if you are unable to attend the actual class you can request a Kit To Go and assemble in the comfort of your own home.
The Picture My Life Cards will retire on MONDAY so 
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SUNDAY.
Thank you to Chris Robertson for the inspiration on these fun layouts!

Please contact me on/before SUNDAY to reserve your kit!


Kit Contents:
*Picture My Life Summertime Card Deck
*Stargazer Cordinating Cardstock Pack
*10 Sheets White Daisy Cardstock
*3 Sheets Black Cardstock
*Silver Shimmer Trim
*Whisper Extra Thick Twine
*Black & White Dots

Optional Add-On Products:
*Black jJournaling Pen
*3D Foam Tape /DOTS









No comments: