Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

October Scrapbook Class!

 am so excited about my October Scrapbook Class!!!! I had so much fun creating with the Cats & Bats papers that I am offering 2 different kits for our October. You can choose one or, if you are like me, BOTH! We are creating with the "Cats & Bats" kit. The more I played with these papers the more in love I fell!
The October class will meet on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 18th 6:30-8:30 (9:30 if you are creating both kits. 
The shopping list for both kits is below, as well as pictures of the layouts for kit #1 and #2. The first 5 photos are created wit Kit #1. The last 3 layouts are created with Kit #2. Fellow consultant Shannon Baker is the mastermind behind the layouts we will create with kit #2. 
Please let me know what kit or kits you would like on/before MONDAY. 
I hope you like these pages as much as I do. I am planning to add photos we take when my parents come for their annual visit at the end of October!
CATS & BATS  Kit #1
5 two-page layouts
COST: $38.10
Kit Contents:
Cats & Bats Paper Pack
Cats & Bats Coordinating Cardstock
Cats & Bats Complements
Cats & Bats Dots
Black Shimmer Trim
White Cardstock-4 sheets
Black Cardstocks- 1 sheet
White Cardstock-5 sheets
Stamp of the Month: Christmas Tunes (Set of 7 images): $5 with a minimum $50 order







CATS & BATS Kit #2
3 two-page non halloween layouts
COST: $38.00
Kit Contents
Cats & Bats Paper Pack
Cats & Bats Coordinating Cardstock
Black Cardstock- 1 sheet
Pebble Cardstock- 1 sheet
White Daisy- 6 sheets
Cats & Bats Dots
BlackShimmer Trim
Stamp of the Month: Christmas Tunes (Set of 7 images): $5 with a minimum $50 order
*Not included in this kit (please order if you wish to own your own)
*black ink pad
*pebble inked
*goldrush inkpad
*emerald ink pad
*Cricut “You Are Here” Cartridge and Cricut “Flower Market” cartridge

No comments: