Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

SCAVENGER HUNT ALBUM

SCAVENGER HUNT ALBUM 


Date:  FRIDAY, JUNE 23rd 
TIME: 10:00 -11:30 a.m.
OR
6:00-7:30 p.m.
COST:  $42.50
R.S.V.P ON/BEFORE FRIDAY,JUNE 9th 
Complete Album”  $50.00
Please bring your favorite Adhesives to Class.  I am happy to order you adhesives if you do not have any.

Join me for this SUPER SIMPLE, SUPER FUN Class.
I will teach you some simple water coloring techniques and 
guide you in putting together a keepsake that you can add your treasured photos to at your leisure.  
I created this album for individuals of ALL AGES, for experienced memory keepers, as well as, for those not interested in scrapbooking but are interested in getting their photos off their memory cards, phones and/or Facebook pages.
This 6 x 8 album is perfect to take on the go with you.  All you will need is a journaling pen and adhesives to adhere your photos to while you are on the go.
I plan to use my album to document our summer memories but the beauty of this album and the way it is set up is that you can actually go on a scavenger hunt of photos taken in the past.  You can use this album for specific vacation/trip/summer or you can combine a variety of vacations/trips/summers.  You can even use if for favorite photos or every day life, for camp, for hobbies, for your specific athletic team or dance  team or Drum Corps.  The possibilities are endless!

Your Class Kit Contents:
*6 x 8 Album (choose the black/white stripe or the seaglass album)
*6 x 8 Page Protector Pack (10 in a pack)
*Watercolor “Artistic You" 6 x 8 Pages (10 per pack)
*Precut Cardstock Paper

I am actually going to add both of the divided 6 x 8 protectors and the 4 x 6 & 3x4 flip flaps to my album.  this will allow me to add more photos and journaling to each of my daily prompts.
I do recommend these products if you want to do the same.  Please just let me know what products you would like to add to the basic kit when you register for the class.

SUGGESTED ADD-ON PRODUCTS:
*6x8 divided 4 x 6 Protectors:  $8.00
*6 x 8 divided 3 x 4 Protectors:  $8.00
*4 x 6 Flip Flaps: $5.70
*3 x 4 Flip Flaps: $4.60
*Black Journaling Pen: $3.80

I am also creating albums for sale so if you  are not interested in creating your own album you can purchase a completed album where all you have to do is add your photos and journaling!


No comments: