Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

15 Minute Memories!

April Greetings!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and your week is off to a great start!
The other day I sent out information about my all day "LIVE BEAUTIFULLY" event I am hosting here at my studio on May 21st. I hope y'all had a chance to read the details and will plan to participate. Register early to hold your spot!
To all those unable to attend the event, I am offering Kits To Go!
This evening I am sharing information about a super cool special that is happening during the month of April. It's called "15-MINUTE MEMORIES"...and it's perfect for the seasoned memory keeper, as well as, the beginner scrapbookers and those wanting to get started on preserving some special memories. It's also spot on for card makers and paper crafters of all levels. This special is also for ALL AGES! 


Back in January Close To My Heart introduced a fabulous new kit. The CUT ABOVE layout kits make it super easy to document the moments in life that you always want to remember. Easy-to-follow instructions guide you in using pre-cut pieces to assemble pages as beautiful as your memories. Slide additional photos into pocket pages alongside coordinating cards to keep the story going. Preserving your memories can be easy and beautiful at the same time with Cut Above!




There are currently 2 Cut Above Kits to purchase. And BOTH kits are on sale 50% off the entire month of April! The "Little One" Cut Above Kit has a baby boy look and feel to it. However, I used this kit to document some photos of my teenager ballerina! I love how truly versatile CTMH products are!
The second kit available is called "Forever & Always" . This has a wedding theme to it. But it is also very apprpriate for prom, dance recital/competition, Easter, Mother's Day, Birthday, Family photo shoot, sorority function, First Communion, Confirmation. picnic and so much more!
The pieces you receive in these kits will also allow you to create one-of-a-kind cards! The possibilities are endless!
Each Kit Includes:
*2 12 x 12 printed base pages
*Die-Cut Paper Pieces
*Title and Embellishment stickers
*12 Coordinating pocket cards
*2 12 x 12 Memory Protectors
*2 Pocket-Style Memory Protector
You get all of this for just $7.48 (plus s/t)!!!!! These kits are normally priced at $14.95.
Choose you kit (why not get BOTH kits since they are 50% off this month) and then follow the simple assembly instructions to create your beautiful two-age layout in minutes. Add even more memories using the coordinating pocket cards and pocket memory protectors included in the kit. You are going to LOVE how quickly you can preserve your memories with Cut Above!
Here is the layout I created using dance photos of my daughter.
Your name will go into a drawing for a NEW CUT ABOVE KIT that is coming out in MAY for each kit you purchase this month. There are two new kits coming in May that you can choose from if your name it drawn (must have a minimum of 10 kits sold for the drawing to take place). Drawing will take place on May 1st. Winner will be notified via email. 
You can order your kit(s) on my website (amy.closetomyheart.com). Be sure to click on the box "JOIN" when you get to my website. This enters you into the Mystery Hostess Drawing! Please send me an email when you do so I can put your name into the drawing (your name will go in for every kit your purchase). If you would like me to place your order for you, just let me know. 
Here is a quick video showing you how quickly and beautifully the Cut Above Kits come together.
Smiles,
Amy

No comments: