Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

March CTMH News, Specials and Deals!

HAPPY MARCH!!!!

I am so excited about the March Stamp of the Month!  
It is called "Tea-rrific" and has 11 images.  This stamp set has so many possibilities...layouts, mini albums, cards, bookmarks, pace cards, gift enclosure cards, bag toppers, wrapping paper, and so much more!


​Like all Stamp of the Month stamp sets, this set is available only during the month of March. You can purchase it for the low, low price of $5.00 with a minimum $50 order.  Or you can purchase it at full retail price of $17.95 plus shipping and tax.
This set is tons of fun to color using the CTMH Shin Han Touch Markers, the watercolor pencils, the water color paint set and brushes  and also the water bushes!  Another fun way to use this stamp set is to do the paper piecing technique where you can stamp say the large teacup image onto your favorite pattern paper.  Cut the image out and adhere to your card or layout.  
On this card  I used the Shin Han Touch Markers (I always use the Momento Black Ink Pad (#z899) to stamp images that I am then coloring rusing the Shin Han Touch Markers- this ink pad does not bleed). Once I finished coloring I added several layers of the Liquid Glass (#Z679) which gives the image a nice epoxy look.  I added a small piece of twine to connect the tea bag to the cup.  So Fun!  The creative possibilities are endless!!!


Close To My Heart is also hosting another fab special doing this merry month of March.
The promotion is called "CUT IT OUT! and it features the "Thin Cut"  product line.  Thin Cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting and this month they are ALL available at 25%-off!  Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes to stamp on, so you can get precise, dimensional shapes in no time!


....AND....all those who sign up to be a consultant during March will receive a set of Thin Cuts in their Consultant Kit at no extra cost!  Please reach out to me if you would like to learn more about the consultant opportunity and/or to help you get signed up!


​I do still have plenty of room in my March Card Class, the Hello Lovely Boxed Note Card Class and my March Scrapbook Class.  If you would like to join in the fun PLEASE let me know no later than TOMORROW, FRIDAY, MARCH 3rd so I can get your products ordered.  All classes are FREE-you only pay for the products you will be using.






​ Make it a wonderful month Everyone!
Smiles,
Amy

No comments: