Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

NEW! CTMH PLANNERS AVAILABLE TODAY! Christmas Card Club Session 1 REGISTRATION CLOSES SOON! BAY-O-JOY SALE!

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
It's a new week and I have some wonderful news to share with you!

First, registration Session #1 of my NEW! Christmas Card Club closes TODAY.  I hope you can join me for this merry greeting making class on Thursday, October 27th 6:00-8:00 p.m.  KITS TO GO ARE AVAILABLE!  Contact me to reserve your spot today!
Next, the New Close To My Heart Everyday Life 2017 Planner Pages are NOW AVAILABLE!!!!  The month dividers of this planner feature beautiful, intricate coloring-page styled designs that are carried through in smaller details on the following pages.  These planner pages also include a plastic zipper pouch for storing markers, coloring pencils, pen, and other writing and decorating instruments.  I like to store my postage stamps in the plastic pouch, too!  Beginning TODAY, these pages are available in three different ways:
1.  Bundled together with the Everyday Life Album- Stripes (#CC1178) $36.85 (price includes s&t)
2.  Bundled together with the Everyday Life Album- Seagrass (#CC1177) $36.85 (with s&T)
3.  Buy only the planner pages themselves- (CC2017):  $19.58 (price includes s & t)

Each of these 3 options come with 3 very fun gold paper clips, too!


You can hop over to my website  HERE and place your order OR feel free to contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you.  If you place the order on my website be sure to join the October 30th party-this will enter you in the mystery hostess drawing!

Lastly:

IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER 
BAG-O-JOY SALE!

I am so excited to offer the “BAG-O-JOY” event to you.
This is your opportunity to purchase some AMAZING Scrapbook, Stamping and Paper Crafting product at 
“out-of-this-world prices.
I have sorted through all my product and stuffed grocery bags to the max with CTMH product and a handful of other company product.
Each bag is only $40, yet filled with a minimum of $100-$200 in product.
Product is both retired and some current, some is brand spanking new and others are slightly used or loved.  There are used and unopened paper packs, Workshop on the Go  AND Workshop Your Way kits, Stickease, Complement, Picture My Life Kits, mini books, embellishments, idea books and stamp sets
No two bags are alike.

I also have quite a section of background & texture papers available 10 sheets for $5.00, many many stamp sets (four stamp sets for $15.00), some fashionable bags and other goodies available!

RULES OF THE EVENT:
*There is no limit to the number of bags you can purchase.
*Every bag is stapled shut. 
*Bags can not be opened at the event-what you pick is what you get.
*There is no exchanging of any product in your bag.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
*Bags cannot be opened during the event
*No exchanges can be made
*All sales are final
CONTACT ME  TO SCHEDULE A TIME TO STOP BY purchase a BAG-O-JOY(s) TODAY!

Amy McGrew

​ HERE

No comments: