Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New CTMH Ink Pad Colors Available!

Exciting NEWS!!! The new Close To My Heart ink pads for the seven new colors in the Adventure palette are now available to order! There is only a limited supply available at this time. You can hop over to my website (amy.closetomyheart.com) and order yours today before they sell out and you have to wait for the next batch to arrive. Be sure to join the "August Gatherings" on my website when placing your order. This will put your name in the drawing for the August Mystery Hostess. You can also contact me and I will place your order for you. If you order all 7 new colors in the Adventure Palatte (Pansy: ‪#‎z2804‬), Emerald (‪#‎Z2806‬), Willow (‪#‎Z2807‬), Lemon (Z2808), Tangerine (‪#‎Z2809‬), Blossom (‪#‎Z2810‬), Raspberry (‪#‎Z2812‬) I will buy YOU the NEW Seagrass Ink Pad when it becomes available!






No comments: