Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Free Paper Packs!

In honor of my recent birthday AND it being Leap Day, I have a pretty cool special for all the Close To My Heart Lovers. I turned 48 on Saturday so…. I will be giving away a FREE paper pack (you get to choose any $9.95 paper pack) to all those who place a minimum $48.00 order. I will honor this special beginning TODAY, FEBRUARY 29- FRIDAY, MARCH 4th. You can contact me with your order OR hop on over to my website (amy.ctmh.com) and place your order. Then notify me with what paper pack you would like. I will order all the free paper packs and have them shipped to you (this will come in a separate box than what you order). This special cannot be included in a monthly scrapbook club or class order- only individual orders. If CAN be combined with the March Special that CTMH is hosting where you purchase 2 stamp sets and get a third stamp set FREE. If you place a $96 order you can choose 2 FREE paper packs!

No comments: