Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's In The Bag!

October Greetings!

I LOVE the month of October!  In fact, I am baking Pumpkin Muffins for my kids as I type this message to you!  Everything "pumpkin" comes out beginning on October 1st in the MGrew Household!
The first of every month is always exciting when it comes to Close To my Heart.  And October 2015 will not disappoint any of you!


If you have met me, you know I just love Close To My Heart and preserving our memories!! I became a CTMH Consultant 17 1/2 years ago strictly for the discount.  I had just given birth to my first child and became a stay-at-home-mom.  I needed a discount to support my CTMH addiction!  Little did I know how much MORE being a Close To My Heart Consultant would add to, not only my life, but to my family's life, as well.  Joining Close To My Heart has been the best decision I have ever made, next to marrying my hubby and the birth of our 3 children (who are growing up much too quickly)!  If you have ever thought about or might think about doing what I do- now is the time to do it! If you join in October you will receive a bonus... a beautiful and very trendy cross body bag!!  It is perfect for carrying layouts, paper packs, and projects that are in-progress. For a very small investment, you will be receiving almost $500 in product!!!!! Plus, I can show you how to earn another $775 in goodies.



There are many many things I love about my "job" - making my own hours, meeting new people, making life-long friends, teaching others how to make pretty things, opportunity to travel, great discounts, CONVENTION, getting paid to create and MY TEAM.  My team, "The Heart-Throb's", is a mix of hobbyists and business builders.  We all run our business a little differently...and that is AWESOME!  Everyone and anyone is welcome to my Heart-Throb family.  You might want to join just to receive the discount and support your creative wants (Like I did when I became a consultant!) or you may want to give a go at team building and earn a generous income by getting paid to play.  Whatever your desire...YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!  

 I would love to have a few minutes of your time to share this amazing deal with you! Please feel free to contact me for more details if this is something you would like to explore a bit more.  I am here to answer any questions you may have!


No comments: