Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wild Wood My Crush Book


Here are some photos of the My Crush Book I created on our Family Camp McGrew trip last summer. I love using the Picture My Life Cards on my pages, as well as creating my own flip pages by adding cardstock so I could fit more onto particular pages. The Picture My Life Cards work GREAT with the My Crush line, as well!  I really enjoy bringing the My Crush Books with me when I go on vacations. It's so easy to document the moments I want to always remember as they happen. Upon returning home, I have a wonderful book of memories created to relive over and over and over again!
Purchasing a My Crush Book and coordinating accessory pack this month will earn you a FREE stamp set. This special is available throughout the entire month of June.







Here are some other accessories found in the My Crush line that are featured with the Wildwood book but really go great with ALL the My Crush books!





No comments: