Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hopscotch in Studio J!

Monday Greetings!

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!  I wish you a fabulous week ahead!
I had some fun Friday preserving some of the fabulous memories Stan & I created in February on our trip to Hawaii.  I used the "Hopscotch" kit to create these layouts.  I love that we can still enjoy the Hopscotch (and Heartstrings) Kit in Studio J even though they are retired in the paper edition.

I also wanted to remind you about the daily GRAB BAG special Close To My Heart is offering each day throughout April.  All you have to do to qualify is place an order on my website HERE and then you can order the grab bag of the day.

I have set up an online gathering on my website titled "Amy's Gathering."  Add your online orders to this gathering and YOU could be the APRIL MYSTERY HOSTESS and earn a FREE CTMH SHOPPING SPREE if orders place reach a minimum $150!

Have a Happy Day!









No comments: