Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

AMAZING 15 Card Workshop or Mini Album


All Occasion 15 Card Workshop/Kit to Go


Date: WEDNESDAY, Feb. 25th
(REGISTER ON/BEFORE JAN. 31st)
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Cost: Minimum $55-$60 (see options below)
(a postage fee will be added if I have to mail you a kit)

What a super fun workshop this will be!
Close To My Heart created an exclusive kit available only during the month of January in honor of National Paper Crafting Month.
This kit, “YEAR>NOTED was intended to be made into a mini album or scrapbook layout.
I am going to share with you instructions on how to create 15 FABULOUS cards from this darling kit.
I fell in love with the color combinations the moment I began making these cards.
To qualify to purchase this exclusive kit you must place a minimum $50.00 order.
Below are the products required to create the 15 cards you see pictured above.  These products total $40.75 (before shipping and tax).  I have listed the optional products that I used to create the cards.  You need to add another $10 (before shipping and tax) to qualify to purchase the limited edition kit.  You can choose to purchase the add-on products or select other products-the choice is yours-your order only needs to reach the $50 requirement.
You have the option of purchasing the 
“YEAR>NOTED” Kit for just $5.00 (a $35 value)
OR
the “YEAR>NOTED Kit WITH the MINI ALBUM for just $10.00.

Please just let me know upon registering if you want the kit with or without the mini album.
This is what comes in your kit:



*Calk It Up Assortment
*Teal Shimmer Trim
*Value White Daisy Card/Envelope Pack
*”You Mean The World To Me Stamp Set
*Chocolate Stamp Pad

Other suggested products:
*3 x 3 Acrylic Block
*Corner Rounder
*Journaling Pen

OPTION #2
Here are photos of a mini album I created using the “YEAR>NOTED” kit, some Hopscotch Cards, Extra Thick Flaxen Twine and the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge.
This mini album is intended to be used to document a “day in my life.”  I have always wanted to create a mini showcasing one week in my day-to-day routine.  Won’t it be fun for my grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc to peek at this in years to come and compare their normal every day life to mine!











If you would like to create this mini rather than the cards you are most welcome!  You will need to purchase the $10 YEAR>NOTED kit to create this project.  I will cut the Picture My Life Cards used (from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge) for you prior to our class meeting.
I have listed below the product you will need to make this project.  The products come to $12.90 before tax.  You just have to let me know what other product you would like to order (a minimum of $38.00) upon registration for the class.

Product Needed for the Class”
*Hopscotch Picture My Life Cards
Extra Thick Flaxen Twine
 *you need to add another $38 in product of your choice

The Mini Flip Flap Assortment would be a super fun product to add to this kit!

REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES ON JANUARY 31st.  
This is a must, as the “YEAR>NOTED” Kits will not be available come Feb. 1st.
Register by emailing me 
stamperamy@earthlink.net


No comments: