Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Personalized Gifts for ALL occasions!


Are you wanting to give something truly meaningful to your loved ones this holiday season (or for any occasion)?  I've got the perfect suggestion for you!
The Close To My Heart Base & Bling line allows us to create personalized jewlery pieces with our most treasured photos!
I have been busy making one-of-a-kind pieces for individuals across the country this holiday season and would love to make some for you, too!
The bracelet cuffs are just $10 per cuff and the necklaces are $15.  You have the option to add select charms to your necklace pieces for an additional $2 per charm.
I wrap your pieces in a muslin bag I personally stamp so your gift is ready to present to that special someone!
I am accepting orders up until DECEMBER 1st.  There is a $6.00 postage charge for all orders I will be mailing.
I hope I can be of service to you!
(Prices will go up in January)





No comments: