Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

FREE PAPER PACK!



Happy Hump Day!
I hope you all had a fun July 4th celebration.
Ours was quite nice.  We always go down to Kiawah Island and spend the day at the beach.  We pack a picnic dinner and then enjoy the fireworks on the beach.
We could not have asked for better weather this year and the firework show was outstanding.
It's always fun viewing them right on the beach.  It's like the fireworks are right over our heads. I am thrilled with the photos I took.  I am using them in Studio J right now.  I am trying some new techniques I learned at the CTMH Convention several weeks ago. I am excited to share my project with y'all once it is complete!

I am offering a FREE PAPER PACK OF YOUR CHOICE to all those who place a minimum $50 order beginning TODAY- July 9th.
This special will run until midnight on July 30th
You can choose any of the current paper packs (up to a $9.95 value) OR you can wait until the new Annual Inspirations Book comes out on August 1st and pick one of the NEW paper packs!  Be sure to check out the retired items list to see if there is a paper pack on that list that you would like.
I have a gathering set up on my website HERE titled "JULY GATHERING."  You will see the link on the right side of the cover page.  Just click the "JOIN" button.
I will draw a name on July 31st for the MYSTERY HOSTESS.  The lucky winner will receive a free shopping spree throughout the current idea book on July 31st!

Don't forget to add the awesome July Stamp of the month to your minimum $50 order.
I am  having lots of fun creating with this "Circus Alphabet Set.  I shared details about this fun alphabet set last week.


I used this stamp set to create these fun project that are perfect for kids to make.  My daughters are looking forward to making them at an upcoming event on July 26th.



MAKE IT A WONDERFUL DAY!


No comments: