Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

My Favorite Things Mini Album





Join me as I guide you in making this adorable 6 x 6 mini album with a  "My Favorite Things" theme.  Your kit comes with:
6 x 6  My Creations Memory showcase Mini album
"Love This" Stamp Set
My Crush "Favorites" Assortments pack
Pre-cut paper pieces
clear sparkles
I will teach you how to add a large pocket to the accordion album where you can add photos, memorabilia, journaling, etc.  We will use the pre-printed cards in the My Crush Assortments to add fun sayings and style to your mini album.  Add 3-D elelemnts, too!  The alphabet and number stickers in the My Crush Assortments will allow you to personalize your album even more!  We'll use the mini envelopes from the My Crush Assortments to make your mini album interactive. 
Kit Cost:  $22
Additonal Kits available without stamp set just $12!
Kits To Go Available (added postage) 

Class will be held FRIDAY, JULY 25th 10-11;30 a.m AND 6:00-7:30 p.m.
R.S.V.P on/before SUNDAY, JULY 13th

No comments: