Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Balloon Talk


I absolutely LOVE the Close To My Heart April Stamp of the Month:  "Balloon Talk."  It is a set of 24 images that are perfect for card making, as well as, scrapbooking and paper crafting.  I used the set to create the card above.  It is a standard size card that incorporates a photo.  I love photo cards!  The CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge also helped in creating this card.  I also used the NEW Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment papers, twilight cardstock, chocolate, slate and ponderosa pine ink.

Below is a photo of the entire set.  This set is only available during the month of April  You can purchase it at the full retail price of $17.95 ($21.00 with shipping and tax) OR you can purchase it for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order!




No comments: