Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

FREE Gift!

Happy Monday!

Today I would like to share with you just how much I love the Close To My Heart My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber (#Z1782).  This is a lint-free cleaning of your stamps. It has raised bristles for cleaning large stamp.  It features rubber feet for a good grip.  This Scrubber is ideal for cleaning all inks, especially pigment inks.  It's size of 41/2" x 4" is ideal for holding in your hand, if you prefer to clean stamps that way!  This item sells for $12.95 before shipping and tax.

I personally own two of these scrubbers for my personal use.  I use one for my dye inks and another for my pigment inks.  I have recently learned a little tip when it comes to leaning stamps.  The Close To My Heart Spray Pen is a PERFECT enhancement to cleaning your stamps!  I fill my spray pen with the Acrylix Spritz Cleaner (#1779) and use that to spritz my stamp when I am done inking it with a particular color ink and then wipe it dry on my Stamp Scrubber.  It works like a charm!  LOVE IT!

Because I love it so much I am now going to be giving a spray pen to all those who purchase the My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber FREE!  This is my gift to you!  I recommend you purchase the My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner Refill (#1779) along with the Stamp Scrubber.  Then you can use the cleaner refill to fill your FREE spray pen! You can order your Acrylix Stamp Scrubber and Cleaner Refill HERE.




No comments: