Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Sunshine!


Happy April!
It's a new month and with that comes a NEW CTMH Stamp of the Month!

"My Sunshine" is the perfect set for all your spring and summer projects!

This set of 8 images is screaming spring and summer!  I love that it goes perfectly with the CTMH ARTISTE Cricut Cartridge!
Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 (S1304A) when you place an order of $50 or more. 



Jump-start the fun by ordering the items from the list below to create this artwork (you can see a bigger photo of the artwork on page 141 of the idea book.  If you do not have the Spring Summer Idea Book than hop on over to my website- amy.ctmh.com- and view the online Idea book)!  You’ll find helpful assembly tips at my Online Business Address under Promotions.

Tommy Paper Packet
($9.95, X7169B, p. 58)
Enchantment Exclusive Inks‰ Mini Pigment Pads Set
($19.95, Z2502, p. 9)
Mini-Medley Accents Wooden Collection
($5.95, Z1837, p. 119)
For Always Assortment
($5.95, Z1811, p. 117)
Cricut‰ Artiste Collection
($99, Z1790, p. 15)
Reccommended 1" x 31⁄2" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003)3" x 3" (Y1006), 4" x 5" (Y1012)

Here is another card I created with this oh so fun stamp set.  I used the NEW Chantilly Paper Pack and added some pop using the NEW Chantilly Textiles (#Z1819).


To make the fabric rosette I tore a thin strip of fabric and them rolled it length-wise and then rolled it into a tight circle.  I adhered it suing CTMH Liquid Glass (#Z679).  Super Fun and Super Easy!  I love the look!  I am looking forward to creating more with the CTMH textiles!

Coming Soon:
Scrapbook Wars Fiesta/Crop!
Dream Pop Exclusive Paper Pack!
..And More NEW Classes!

No comments: