Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Glitter Glam

Happy Friday!

So sorry I have been MIA this week.  It has been a bit busy in the McGrew Household.  The kids are on spring break next week and BOY! are we looking forward to a little less running around!

Today I am sharing with you a fun little video highlighting the Close To My Heart Shimmer Trim.  This product ROCKS!  It is oh so FUN and EASY and AFFORDABLE to make your projects pop! It is available in both Black and Silver.




In the above photos you will see a layout I created at the CTMH Album Retreat 2 weeks ago.  The cassette tape I created for the 
Music To My Ears" layout was created using the CTMH Cricut Cartridge.  Notice the Shimmer Trim at the bottom of the cassette.  Isn't that fun?
The Shimmer Trim retails for $4.96 plus shipping and tax.  
The black shimmer trim is item #Z1809 and the silver is #Z1799.
These are a definite must have for your product stash!


No comments: