Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Year-Round Cheer


The Close To My Heart December Stamp of the Month is oh so cute and FUN to create with!  With the 12 images that come in this set, you have the perfect little stamp for every month of the year!  Create, cards and layouts galore all year long with item #S1212 Year-Round Cheer.  And like all other stamp of the month sets, you can purchase this for the full retail price of $17.95 ($20.75 with shipping and tax) Or you it can be yours for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order!

 I an hoping to create a set of monthly notecards for my mother this year for Christmas.  My plan is to keep the design simple and I will be using this stamp set.  I would also like to design a January card workshop using this stamp set.  I will be sure to share when I get it done!



No comments: