Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Studio J Express Collections

Happy Friday!

Today I am sharing a video with you about the Studio J Express Collections that made their debut in August.  Have you tried Studio J yet?  I was thrilled when my BFF FINALLY tried Studio J.  She is in LOVE!  She had lost interest in scrapbooking with paper, adhesives, stickease, etc.  She went to my website and started playing with Studio J and fell in love.  She has created over 10 layouts in the past 3 days.  She is hooked and her love for scrapbooking and preserving memories has blossomed again.

Take a peek at the video below and then hop on over to my website to play today!  It is all free.  You only pay for what you purchase!

I hope you will make a layout today!

Make it a wonderful weekend!



No comments: