Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Studio J Fun!

Here is another Studio J layout I recently created.  As many of you know, the CTMH Convention is held every summer.  This year the event is taking place in Dallas, Texas.  The Corporate gave all consultants attending the assignment to create 5 Studio J layouts.  It was really cool because they provided the lesson plans for us.  We had the option of following the lesson plan OR creating our own designs.
Above is the 3rd layout of the assignment (I shared the other 2 last week) I created.  The neat thing about this layout is I used the "Lucky" kit!  Studio J allows you to change the colors of the B&T and Cardstock papers!  It also allows you to enlarge stickease images, add journaling boxes and or photo wells.  The options are AMAZING!

Below is a great video that will teach you another fabulous technique.  After viewing the video hop on over to my website (amy.myctmh.com) and play!  The cost is free!  If you would like to attend a Studio J hands on class just let me know.  I would love to get together and guide you in creating you own Studio J layouts!

No comments: