Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Pumpkin



I decorated this pumpkin using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and pewter Bigger Brads. I saw something similar on another consultant's blog one day last week. I feel bad-I don't remember the blog I was on but I am so grateful for her for her inspiration!

I am loving my Art Philosophy Cartridge! I was never really into the Cricut but once CTMH came out with this exclusive cartridge I am in love! I am thinking up new projects each and every day. I want to try cutting fabric for my next project!

You can purchase your Art Philosophy Cartridge by visiting my website (amy.myctmh.com) or feel free to contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you. When purchasing the CTMH Cricut Bundle you will qualify to purchase the October Stamp of theMonth for just $5.00!

1 comment:

Melissa Laverty said...

adorable - just like you!