Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MORE FOR YOUR MONEY!!!

It's a great time for the "MoreFor Your Money" Sale with the brand NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book!....and it's also National StampingMonth!
"More for your Money" means you receive a minimum of $80 in free product for placing your order!

This is how the sale
works: The offer will be available to
the first 10 people who contact me. Email me stamperamy@earthlink.net or call me at (843)207-8698. right away to join and then st
art collecting your order(s) of at least $100. You can check with a couple of your friends for orders and pool them together or place it all on your own. If yo
u want to keep it simple you could just order the Cricut cartridge for $99 and the Stamp of the month called Wicked and you have reached your total. Orders must be placed by Aug. 26th.
EVERYONE who places the minimum $100 order will earn the following rewards!

* $20 in Free product of your choice
(Choose from stamp sets, ink, markers, cardstock, scrapbook kits & papers, stickers, acrylix blocks, and more!)

* The August Stamp of the Month"Wicked" for just $5. ($17.95 value) It's a very versatile set! Here are a few cards created with
the stamp set:

* FREE Exclusive Alphabet set called "A Typeset" ($6.95 value)

pastedGraphic.pdf


* FREE National Stamping Month Special stamp set called: Pair-a-Phrase. It's 2 very versatile D size stamp sets at a BIG value of $35.90!!


AND.... you have a 4 in 10 chance in getting a 1/2 price item!
Why stop there?.....If you collect $200 in orders, you’ll get double the prizes, $300, triple the prizes, etc.
If you don't have a current idea book...hop on over to my website (amy.myctmh.com ) to view it. Or call me and I will be happy to deliver one to you or put one in the mail.
Remember, you can collect orders from your friends and combine orders to reach the $100 minimum order. So get started with your wish list right away!
I cant WAIT to give away all those FREE and half price goodies!! You all know that is my favorite part of my job! :)
Looking forward to your RSVP. Please contact me soon and let me know you want to be in on this opportunity!

Happy Shopping!

Amy

No comments: