Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

I am alive!

Hello!
I do apologize for not posting sooner than today. The kids are on spring break and we have been busy going to the pool, doctor for yearly check-ups and to the dentist. My parents arrived in town last night. They drove from Connecticut. They are here for a week. I am trilled! Life is always so wonderful when my mom and dad are visiting. Nothing ever seems to bother me when they are here!
We have an exciting weekend ahead of us with Easter activities and my daughter, Payton's, First Communion.
I wanted to remind you that you still have a week to purchase your Studio J Membership and take advantage of the awesome Members Only special going on all month long. When a member purchases 10 layouts she/he will earn FREE BLING-both the sparkles and the pearls! How sparkly cool is that!
There is also an online special all month long. Place a minimum $100 order on my website (amy.myctmh.com) and you will be awarded a FREE LEVEL 1 SCRAPBOOK KIT! This will also make you eligible for a FREE STAMP OF THE MONTH! Isn't FREE fun?!
I wil be back soon with some fun photos from our Spring Break.

Happy Friday!

SMiles,
Amy

No comments: