Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sneak Peeks!

Hi There!
I can't believe it is already Thursday.  I have been busy creating, in my studio, samples for upcoming classes that I will be offering in October.  Several samples will be on display at my Chocolate themed Party Tuesday evening.  I hope all you local friends can plan to attend.  Not only will there be chocolate to eat, a free create & take project, but lots of fun and projects on parade, too!

CTMH introduced a new Base & Bling product line with this 2015-2106 Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  We now offer gold and silver chains and pendants, new style sheets , a variety of new charms & beads , 3 new style sheets (one is a holiday/winter theme) AND there is a new alphabet stamp (Etched Alphabet #A1182) set that works perfectly on cards and layouts AND with the style sheets, too!  My base & bling buffet will be set up at  Tuesday's celebration.






I will also have several of my holiday themed classes on parade for you to view and sign up for!
 It is certainly going to be a fun few hours.  I do hope you can participate!  R.S.V.P on/before SATURDAY!

Make it a great day!

No comments: