Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Come Learn the Wonderful World of Watercoloring!


WATERCOLORING CLASS

DATE:  WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7th
TIME:  9:00-11:00 a.m OR 6:30-8:30 p.m.
COST:  $25.00
R.S.V.P:  on/before  FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th

I was so happy to see the NEW! watercolor paints, brushes and watercolor paper in the NEw Close To My Heart Idea book and I am really excited to teach some watercoloring techniques at this class.
You will create 6 cards at class, but more importantly, you will learn a few techniques that can be used for all sorts of things!  The materials to create the cards will be free (my treat).  You are just paying for the paints and brushes.

Here is  wonderful testimony about our watercolor brushes from a consultant who is a mixed media artist.
" I am enjoying the watercolors and i have to say a thing or two about the brushes. I purchased an Artists Loft set of brushes for watercolor and thought I would test them against the CTMH brushes. Hands down CTMH wins, These brushes are a quality product. The Michaels brand one kept shedding and making a hot mess . I cannot say enough about our CTMH brushes , I think I will order another set just to have, they are THAT good !"

Along with the paints/brushes you will be using exclusive stamp sets that are available in SEPTEMBER ONLY.  Each set is $16.00 or you can purchase all 3 exclusive sets for just $40.40 (these prices include the shipping and tax expense).




No comments: