Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

NEW! Shaker Card and Disney Kit!

Wednesday Greetings!

Thank you to all who joined me last night in my private Facebook Group for the Holiday Expressions Idea Book Walk Through.  I so enjoyed sharing all the wonderful products in this new Idea Book!  I especially enjoyed demonstrating how to make a fun shaker card using the new Shaker Card Thin Cuts, Loose Sequins, and the Stamp of the Month.  If you were not able to join us last night, the video is on the private Facebook page and can be viewed whenever you want and as many times as you want.  If you haven't requested to be added to the page and would like to be, send me a message and I will be happy to add you.  I did announce a couple of specials last night that do not end until tomorrow evening (Thursday, September 6th at 9:00 p.m.).  The shaker card can be found on my blog (for some reason I am not able to post it to this message).



I have a handful of pretty fun kits and classes lined up and CTMH had several specials happening all month long.  .  To not overwhelm you, I will be highlighting one thing each day or every other day.  I hope you will find some things that interest you!

Today I am focusing on my new Disney Pre-Cut Kit,  All the details are below.  








It's Here!
Another Disney Kit is not available to purchase. I will precut all your papers and Cricut Cuts for you. Yes...I do all that tedious, not so fun tasks for YOU. You get to have all the Fun of assembling your pages and bringing them to life by adding your personal photos. Huge Shout Out, once again, to Ginni Canderlia for sharing her over-the-top creativity! 
MORE MAGICAL DISNEY KIT 
ORDER YOUR KIT ON/BEFORE SEPTEMBER 20th
Basic Kit: $70
(please add $14 for postage is I am mailing the kit to you. I can add this kit to the previous kit (if you ordered it) and you are waived this postage fee.
Basic Kit
*All papers PRE-Cut!
*All Exclusive Cricut Cuts Pre Cut!
*Hello Pumpkin Shapes Pack
*White Ribbon
*Black & White Dots Pack
*2 6 x 12 Flip Flaps
*1 True Fit Folio
*3 VelcroDots
*Photo Mats
*Page Protectors for each 2 page layout
Optional Add-On Products: Please let me know upon ordering your kit if you would like to add any of these products to your kit order.
I do highly recommend these:
*#C1725 Simply Said Alphabet Stamp Set
*#C1748 Stitched Boarders Stamp Set
*acrylix blocks needed for these stamp sets
*Black Shimmer Brush
*Black Journaling Pen
*Sponge Daubers
#D Foam Tape/DOTS
*White Jelly Pen (CTMH does not sell this product)
*Shin HanTouch Markers- Carmine and Cerulean Blue
Ink Pads: Intense Black, Carolina Blue, Bluebird, Candy Apple, Canary, Pewter, Toffee









No comments: