Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2018

EXCLUSIVE ONE OF A KIND DISNEY MEMORY PAGES!

STARGAZER DISNEY SCRAPBOOK PAGES, WORKSHOP
and/or KIT TO GO

DATE: FRIDAY, MARCH 23rd 5:30-9:00 p.m.
(I am available for a morning time upon request)
TIME:
COST: $65.00
R.S.V.P: ON/BEFORE MONDAY,MARCH 12th

I am so excited to offer you the first of several Disney Themed Scrapbook Pages Workshop and/or Kits To Go!
The Close To My Heart Stargazer papers are perfect for  Star Wars , Guardian of the Galaxy, etc Themes!!!

If you can’t attend my class, you can get your kit mailed directly to you!

All paper will come PRE-CUT for you!  
This kit includes over 31 pieces of paper per-cut and sorted into page protectors. If you participate via mail, you will receive it all ready to assemble when it arrives.  No hassle of getting out your cricut or gathering all the materials.  Its all about the FUN STUFF for you! FULL color copies of each layout will be included with your kit, as well as assemble instructions and tips.  



$65 Pre-Cut Kitinclude:


All the Materials needed 
Pre-Cut materials and ready for you to assemble, Including the Cricut Cuts!
Photo Mats
   • The Left Overs
No Hassle and All the FUN!
Page Protectors (5) for sorting the materials into layouts
Shipping to you ($13 Priority USA Mail)
Full Color Instructions
  • + PLUS a little Thank you gift from me 


I will be placing the First order for kits on Tues, March  20th, I should have the kits ready to ship  by Monday, March 26th. If for some reason there is a delay I will be sure to let you know.

No comments: