Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Valentine Fun Class

Valentine Fun Class
Date:  Wednesday, February 7th
Time:  6:30-8:30 p.m.
Cost:$25.00
Register on/before FRIDAY (January 26th)


Join me as we put together some mini cards and boxes to hand out to our special Valentines!  Thee cute 3 x 3 cards and mini boxes are just the thing for individuals of ALL ages.  The class is for ALL ages!  

We will create 8- 3 x 3 cards (2 each of 4 different designs) and 4 mini boxes.  Your kit includes all precut paper pieces, accessories, cards/envelopes, and a brand new stamp set called “We Belong Together” (set of 11 images).  

You can order additional card/box only sets for $12.00.  Please let me know upon registering how many additional card only kits you would like.  These cards and boxes come together quickly.  They are perfect for classroom valentines and work valentines!

BASIC KIT”  $25.00
*All Precut Paper pieces
*Cards/Envelopes
*”We Belong Together Stamp Set

OPTIONAL ADD ON PRODUCTS!

We will be using the ShinHan Touch Twin makers to color in the stamped images.  I will show you how to do some shading with the colorless Blender Marker.  The colors I used on the valentines and that I recommend your purchase, as well ,are:  
CLAY, MAHOGANY, GOLDEN YELLOW, VIVID GREEN, CARMINE, WARM GREY 4 and the COLORLESS BLENDER.  Markers are $7.00


Another optional add-on product I recommend is the GIFT CARD BOX THIN CUT COLLECTION (#Z4150, $40.40)  .  It consists of 3 metal dies. Cuts shape for a 3 1/2 x  2  1/4 x 3/4 folded box and optional windows and tags.  If you own a die cutting machine (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc) YOU WILL WANT THIS!  


I am offering a MARKER SPECIAL until JANUARY 31st.  BUY 3 MARKERS and GET THE 4th MARKER FREE!  You can see all the available colors on page 111 in the Annual Inspiration Ida Book.  If you own the colors I listed above please bring them to class.  If you do own the colors, you can add to your collection and take advantage of my special (which is only available through me) and select other colors.  

Have a friend(s) or family member(s) who has never attended one of my classes and you will receive a FREE GIFT from ME (my way of showing my appreciation to you)!


REGISTER TODAY!

No comments: