Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

January Scrapbook Layouts!

Hello There!

In January my scrapbook class participants will be creating with the OH Deer! Papers and embellishments.

There is just one basic kit  as we will be creating 8 pages ( 4- 2 age layouts).  

You are going to LOVE working with these papers and embellishments!  Thank you to friend and fellow consultant, Tina Lovell for sharing her ideas with me this month.  

Here are the details:




Kit Cost:  $46.00

Oh Deer Workshop Your Way Kit
Oh Deer Coordinating Yardstick Pack
(5) Extra Sheets of CARD STOCK
(1) Extra Sheet of Oh Deer B&T Paper
Gold Glitter Paper.

Our class will meet on THURSDAY, JANUARY 26th 6-8:00 p.m.  I would LOVE to have you join in on the fun!  You can attend the FREE class (you only purchase the products needed to create these 8 fabulous pages) OR you can order the "Kit To Go." Kits To Go.  The Kit To Go  comes complete with photos and instructions so you can easily put these pages together in the comfort of your own home.

I am really trying hard to grow my customer base in 2017.  If you have a friend I do not know register for this class (or Kit To Go) then I will give both YOU & YOUR FRIEND a GOODIE BAG full of fabulous fun!  

I will also give this fabulous goodie bag to any customer I haven't seen in over a year!  And if you bring a friend along with you then BOTH OF YOU will receive a goodie bag!

The "Oh Deer" Kit and embellishments will retire don DECEMBER 31st OR when it sells out.  Because of this, I need to place the order no later than TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13th.  If you are interested in these pages please contact me on/before (preferably before) MONDAY NIGHT!

Hope you can come create with me!

No comments: