Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Taste of Summer!


Greetings!
What a busy and exciting time of year the month of May is.  It is also a month fills with lots of  emotion.  No matter what age our children are...they are graduating from a particular grade level which means they are growing up.  Personally, Stan and I now have a Senior, a soon to be Sophomore and a 7th grader amongst our household.  OH MY...am I really old enough to have children these ages?!!!!

May is also National Scrapbook Month and as many of you know, Close To My Heart has been providing us with a juicy paper pack and stamp set to help celebrate.  I have to tell you that each time I use these papers and stamp set I love them a bit more!  The backsides of each paper print has definitely become my favorite side to create with.  The bright colors scream STARBURSTS, SKITTLES, HAPPINESS, FUN and CELEBRATION!

This paper pack and stamp set is only available to purchase until May 31st (SUNDAY) and the inventory is running LOW.  If it sells out before Sunday, it will no longer be available.  If you have not already gotten your hands on the paper pack and stamp set and would like to please let me know a.s.a.p.  You will be so very happy you treated yourself to these summertime fruitfully fun products!



No comments: