Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

APRIL NEWS! Lots of NEWNESS!!!!!






The NEW! Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea book went live TODAY!  It features 2 new gorgeous kits- BLOSSOM and JACKSON.  Both kits has a nice collection of accessories and stamp sets that go with the papers and the Idea Book is filled with so much more fun and innovative product you are going to love and want!  You can view the Idea Book on my website (amy.ctmh.com).  Get your hard copy by contacting me today.  Idea books are always a wonderful resource to have on hand...even when they retire.  CTMH creates our Idea Books to serve as IDEA BOOKS.  So even when product is retired, the books are still so valuable in the sense that they are chock full of fabulous ideas you can use for years and years and years!  I have every single Idea Book from when I first became a customer to every publication since becoming a consultant.  And I USE them all for ideas and inspiration!

My monthly scrapbook class will feature the new kit JACKSON in May and the new kit BLOSSOM in June.




Each day during April, while supplies last, Close To My Heart will feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired Close To My Heart products available for purchase at a major discount. To grab your bag, simply place any current, full-priced item in your online shopping cart on my website (amy.ctmh.com) and you will be eligible to purchase as many grab bags as you wish (while supplies last)! Grab bags will be featured at five different price points throughout the month, ranging from $35 USD / $55 CAD to $150 USD / $160 CAD. Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay! Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 3 pm MDT each day and only while supplies last—so visit often and early! Remember that grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, so seize the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you’re interested in when it becomes available because it might not come around again!

The April Stampof the Month "Typed Noted" consists of 19 images that you are quickly going to fall in love with. I love the vintage feel this set portrays.  You can purchase this set for the full retail price of $17.95 (plus shipping and tax) OR purchase it for just $5.00 with a minimum $50 order!





I do have several extra kits for my upcoming Hopscotch Flip Flap Class on April 9th.  If you are interested in attending the actual class OR purchasing the kit to go please let me know.  Kits are on a first come first serve basis and I only have a very limited number of kits available.



Registration for my Flip Stand Workshop closes on FRIDAY!  Kits are available to go if you are unable to attend the class.  Register today to hold your spot!




LAST CALL for the APRIL SCRAPBOOK CLASS AND KITS.  R.S.V.P on/before FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd!





Smiles,
Amy

No comments: