Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

ARTBOOKING FUN!

Hello!

I ave been busy working on my daughter's 11th birthday party which took place last weekend.  She chose a "Night in Paris" theme.  She and I had such fun planning and preparing for her birthday bash.  The Close to my Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge came to my aide when preparing for this celebration.  Artbooking made it so easy and so fun!  I also used the Artiste Cartridge (there is a fabulous Eiffel Tower Cut on this cartridge!).  I took a group photo at the start of the party, as well as, individual photos of each gal in the photo booth.  I printed these photos out and added them to each passport during the celebration.

The goodie bag that Payton gave to her friends at the end of the party was actually a small sized pink/white damask suitcase.  Inside were several treasures-one being a personalized passport.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to create the passport ( the "5" and "6" keys ).

I love all three CTMH exclusive Cricut Cartridges- not only do they meet my scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting needs, but they are perfect for creating all my party decorations, decor and gift giving needs!

Here are photos of the passport Payton gave her party guests.







No comments: