Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hooray...It's National Stamping Month!

Several years ago Close To My Heart created one of my most favorite holidays...National Stamping Month!!!!  September is the lucky month to be named this wonderful holiday.  Each year CTMH comes out with an AWESOME, Exclusive product for September ONLY...and they make it available starting on AUGUST 15th...which is TODAY!  I am so excited about this exclusive stamp set.  As you may already know, I am a BIG fan of home office-type things, calendars and daily documenting.  The "It's Your Day" double stamp set is just perfect.  Take a peek at the video below to learn more!





Here is a card I made today using the stamp sets.  I must give credit to fellow consultant Vikki Wizniuk.  I used her design but changed the colors.



No comments: