Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

NEW! Summer Consultant Kit

This is my 2nd post today so make sure you view the first one...all about the awesome "Miracle" kit that will be available starting tomorrow!

The CTMH Summer Idea book will go live on May 1st. It is filled with so many new stamp designs, papers, kits, etc. You are going to want your own personal copy FOR SURE! Please contact me to reserve your copy TODAY! All club members will receive a FREE copy, as well as all those who schedule a home gathering or place a minimum $25 order.

If you have ever thought about doing what I do...think no more! This is the perfect time to sign up as a CTMH consultant, start making some extra money and being able to purchase all your favorite stamping, scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies AT A DISCOUNT!

Here is a photo of the NEW consultant kit. In addition to what you see in the flyer, you will also receive the MIRACLE KIT (I talked about this in my earlier post today) FREE!

I'd love to have you join my CTMH family! It you have any questions please feel free to contact me. You can sign up right from my website (amy.myctmh.com) or I will be happy to do it for you!

No comments: